Friday 5 February 2010

First official day off

Thursday-

Today my schedule was absolutely free!! except for our team training at 7:30, but aside from that I had no schools scheduled or anything else that involved me leaving the house :)
SO needless to say I didn't leave the house. I stayed in and watched a movie, read a little Harry Potter and also fit in a cat nap! haha. I thought about getting downtown and walking around a bit, but the weather was actually quite "seattle-ish" with the rain and cold so I decided to just lay low indoors.
Practice went well as we are still preparing for the game on Saturday against Derby (#1 team right now). It's not going to be an easy game as we'll only have 9 players because a couple guys have other school related obligations that can't be missed. BUT if we play to our top ability we can make a "W" happen!
To cap off my night I found a website, with a little help from my housemate Tim, where I can watch tv shows and movies for free! So of course I decided I should probably catch up on my Chuck episodes haha! Because I know that if I get toooo far behind then Dad will make me have a full day marathon of Chuck when I get back, and I don't think I want to do that one again :)

That about wraps things up for me, time to get some shut eye for manana.
Until tomorrow...
"make it happen"

No comments:

Post a Comment